Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Vined Rawl

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
xiriss

Vined Rawl

Postby xiriss » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:59 pm

I am currently in the process of looking for a vined rawl on naboo I spent about an hour running from sighting to sighting all I saw were fanned rawls and spitting rawls, if anyone has any advice please lt me know.

I am on shadowfire
user name is xiriss
[img:9768354473]http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7882/crittersiggy2dw.jpg[/img:9768354473]
xiriss

Postby xiriss » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:34 pm

I decided to start a search for my second snake, the Elusive Vined Rawl, though it is not the most powerfull of the species I thought it would be a great addition to my collection of snakes and mites and dalyrakes, (yes I like the \"yucky\" things) can't wat ti ll I can tame a kilknik to put into my collection of bugs, then an angler, anyway I seem to be straying off subject...

I stepped out of my front door on the outskirts on Coronet, and headed into town, I was preparing to head to Naboo to find my snake, I stopped of at some vendors to grab some supplys, then bought my ticket to Keren, as I had heard of some sightings around that area. As I arrived at my destination I could smell the fresh clean air and decided it was going to be a great day for hunting, I then got out my map and decided to head to the NW about 1000-2000 meters as this was the first of several places I had heard about, I always walk when I am out on a hunt, so all I needed was a good pair of shoes and my backpack full of supplys.

I got to my first destination and saw several Fanned rawls along the way and at the sighting area this got my hopes up, but to no avail i found nothing else of the type I was searching for. So I the decided to head to the second waypoint on my map this one took me down close to Moenia, this was a fun hike to the mountains just NW of the city. Along the way I saw every variety of Krevol, many Narglatches, Fambaas (including a baby which prompted me to decide that I would come back to hunt them someday).

As I was headed SE towards Moenia I tarted running acrost some Shaupaut, I masked my scent and continued on my way without being noticed. however this did not help me escape fron the Maulers. I was involved in a very big battle in which I was able to use my new ability Force of will, to keep from being slain by the masses that had incapacitated me. I was finally victorious. and headed on my way to look for the snake.

I arived at the second location and still no sighn of my prize, but with high hopes I continued on my way to the next point on my map, this time I had to be carefull as there were lots of maules and assasins as well as nightspider aggressors (another bug I will have to come back and hunt), my third point was close to Deeja peak, but it was getting close to night time, so I decided to start looking for a good place to make camp, after about another hours or so I found a great spot by a small stream and set up camp for the night.

when morning came I was awaken by some Rustling of the bushes around me and though that I was done for. my thoughts were of maulers and nightspiders, after rubbing the sleep from my eyes and getting a view of my surroundings I was estatic to see that my prize had come to me. there sitting right next to me was a Vined rawl baby I threw on my taming pants and coersed it to become my newest and strongest pet...
[img:9768354473]http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7882/crittersiggy2dw.jpg[/img:9768354473]
Ekawoo

Postby Ekawoo » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:05 pm

Good story Xiriss, and Congratulations... 8]
Tharbacca

Postby Tharbacca » Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:20 am

I also tamed one of these in Naboo.
xiriss

Postby xiriss » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:00 pm

thanks this was my first, hopefully i will be able to come up with more to share
Kriegan'shka

Postby Kriegan'shka » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:39 am

Hey ! Good work on the story bud, And congrats on taming your snake.
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:33 pm

Nice story. 8)
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”