Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

irrasional CH

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
Englad

irrasional CH

Postby Englad » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:16 pm

Hi, im a master CH on europe-infinity and i am yet to see ( and i dont even believe it exists ) but i do not see the reason why us CH's cant have a flying mounted pet. There is no reason for this what so ever, they took CH pvp from us but i think they should give us flying mounts just to make up, dont u all agree?
xiriss

Postby xiriss » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:42 pm

unless I missed something you can still use your pets in PVP, but flying mounts would be cool
[img:9768354473]http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7882/crittersiggy2dw.jpg[/img:9768354473]
Englad

Postby Englad » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:36 am

but the damage is absolutely sh**
cirifax

Postby cirifax » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:35 am

Hi Englad...

I too am a MCH on the infinity server, and u're right, flying mounts would be really something :) a distinctive sign of our mastery ehehe

U know what, my name comes from my old character I used in D&D (a magician called Rune-Flinger) and I still feel like a magician here: I cast lightning bolts with my LLC (BH) and summon monstruos creatures (CH) ehehe..

Ok.. a bit OT, but nonetheless...

I really hope the combat revamp will help us, or at least they could give us some more tough beasts to tame and kick some TKA *ss.

Even my bull rancor can be brought down with some good blows to his mind by a fencer!!My bull rancor, my pride and joy!

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”