Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Looking to buy RARE pets on Bloodfin server

Discussions pertaining to the creature handler profession
stigmata

Looking to buy RARE pets on Bloodfin server

Postby stigmata » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:27 pm

If I was able to actually log into the SOE/SWG forums I would, but, I cant :( . If you have a Merek Queen, Giant Peko, Bull Rancor, Great Plains Stalker. Mantrigue Screecher or something you MIGHT think is rare, send me and e-mail to either \"Vomitore\" or \"LMNOQ\" :P
Anyone care for some corpse jello?
velm

Postby velm » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:16 pm

I feel your pain about not being able to post anything on the forums. I can log in and look, but I cannot post, I contaced cust service three times!! Each time, they just gave me some BS response.
Ok, I seriously doubt you will find a seller for those animals. With how rare and how hard to get they are, I doubt any amount will let a MCH part with his beloved Bull Ranc, GPS, etc. Think about it, IF they do missions for the Bull's, ave price for a mission is 18k. if it takes 500 missions to get a Bull, that is 18,000 X 500 = 9,000,000 credits. Plus, we can harvest to supplement our income. I can make 200k - 800k in a buff, depending on what is hot at the moment. After I pull in what I feel is a good number of resources, I go on my look for rares.
Best bet is just to begin that journey yourself, break out the BE clothes for mask scent, and food for enhancing taming, and BE clothes for taming and pick a rare and start to look.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
stigmata

Postby stigmata » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:34 pm

Oddly enough, in the past month Ive bought an Arachne Widow, Merek King Harvester, Kliknik Queen and a Kinad Baz Nitch. Some people either were CH back in the glory days of SWG/CH and some people who spent way too much money even after the solo missions nerf are selling what they have for cheap. Heres the funny thing, I've heard of countless people killing Bull Rancors babies. So, no matter what people will sell stuff. One more thing, if you are not guilded My city/guild is looking for a few good CH's. We are an all CH guild and my alt is a master BE and I'm not patting myself on the bacj but I'm considered one of the best! If interested send a /tell to Vomitore
stigmata

Postby stigmata » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:34 pm

WOOHOO! Got my gaping spider queen and a rhoa kwi packleader! If anyone else on this site has a toon on bloodfin and you want to sell your rare pets send either \"LMNOQ\" or \"Vomitore\" a /tell or e-mail! :)

Return to “Creature Handler Discussions”