Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Wanna be CH's please read

Frequent novic CH discussions
velm

Wanna be CH's please read

Postby velm » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:27 am

I would have to say that CH is unlike most of the other professions that deal with combat. With this being said, the a lot can be learned by taking ones time with the profession. Learn as you go, take the time to see what the different pets can do. Take the time to explore new worlds.

We have many different things to help us in our profession, BE clothes, Chef foods, for us and our pets. There are many aspects of this profession that a person will miss out on if they just want to make MCH as fast as they can. That person will be getting messages and not understanding them if all they did was 'grind' (I hate that word) it out in a week.

I have seen posts about 'how fast did it take you to get MCH?' on the Official forums, and maybe even here, not sure off the top of my head. It should not be a race to see who can make Master Creature Handler the fastest. It took me a few months before I got to Master. I learned alot about it as I went along, in fact, I am still learning little things here and there. I have made many friends in my journey as well, BE's, Rangers, and fellow CH's.

So, please, take the time to learn the profession.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:36 pm

I was CH for about 4 months and i only got to 2/3/2/4 cuz i never grinded. then i dropped and changed servers so im startin over :/
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”