Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

CH XP

Frequent novic CH discussions
Tom Bobbins

CH XP

Postby Tom Bobbins » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:21 am

What is the best way to get alot of CH XP quickly I am on Corellia atm and I find it a very slow haul. I have had alot of different suggestion and wonder what you lot think. I can tame anything upto CL20 and is non-aggro.
Tom
TomtheScout Bobbins
4-0-0-0 Brawler
4-0-4-0 in Scout
1-1-1-1 Medic
===========
2-2-2-3 in Creature Handler
0-0-0-1 Teras Kasi Novice
Eclipse Galaxy

Postby » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:39 am

Go group hunting Rancor
Using a Canoid I was getting 1500 XP per kill, a sack of meat, lots of rifle XP, lots of cash, and loads of fun and new friends.
Roheit

I agree!

Postby Roheit » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:29 am

Rancor missions do payout quite a bit of cash, and the CH XP is very exciting. The only place that I have seen (and by all means I haven't visited all of them) that will give you more at times is on Yavin4 at the Geno Lab, Here you will find enhanced Kwi & Klickniks, not to mention a whole bunch of Genosian Soldiers. I have hit as high as 1980 xp per kill on an enhanced Kwi, but the soldiers only hit for about 1100 - 1200 xp. Just a real good alternative. BTW: A BUFF IS VERY NECESSARY! AND BY ALL MEANS DON\"T GO ALONE. GRAB ABOUT 3 - 4 BUDDIES AND HEAD OUT THERE.
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:27 pm

Ahhh...the age old question.

I still think that Slinking Voritor Hunter missions on Dantooine are the best because there are tons of people group hunting there (Dathomir can get pretty deserted). The XP is better than the average Rancor and the money is definately better (25k per mission vs 19k).

With a BE level 16 Gurrcat I was pulling in over 1k per voritor. With 9 per mission (no babys) you can really chalk up the XP. As a matter of fact, this got me through the last 3 boxes in just a couple of days running solo (I think I cleared 40 missions or so).

~Warrote of Bloodfin
Rose'Lin

yes I'm Master Creature

Postby Rose'Lin » Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:17 pm

hi
how do you can CH xp so quick? You must use Dewback Creature for 1460 xp, and use 10-20 level Dewback and attack to any rancors at Dathiomr Planet, there's a lot xp, all dewback can do tank it
Good lucky :lol:
Last edited by Rose'Lin on Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:31 pm

Hey Meeester Bobbins,

I notice that you are a fledgling TK. As a TKM, you can pretty much go anywhere for xp. I spent most of the second half of my CH career on Dathomir. I would take giant baz nitch missions in the direction of 'rancor alley' and walk to each mission, killing everything along the way and trying to tame any baby I came across. I did spend a lot of time running away from one or ten too many rancor who wanted to dance, but rarely died. Plus with meditate 4, you can meditate your poison, disease, and bleeding away before it kills you. It was a constant flow of decent xp.

But I gotta tell you, I was never in a hurry to master since I'm more into the journey than the destination, so our perception of decent xp might be quite different :)
One tame at a time :)

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”