Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Hi all, new here and this site doesn't appear to have search

Frequent novic CH discussions
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:28 pm

There are no missions for these creatures sadly. As for how we find critters? We look for them, for hours, days, weeks, even months.
SHAZAM!
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:25 am

Wild spawns seem to be almost non-existant anywhere except between the Science Outpost and the Village on Starsider. I've tried to go out looking for babies to no avail. :(
martyk

Postby martyk » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:52 pm

Those cretures are some of the rarest and most sought after pets in SWG. They're right up there with graul marauders and bull rancors. Uber rare.
SHAZAM!
velm

Postby velm » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:33 am

The minor sludge panther and the great sludge panther should not be ultra rare. I know there was a bug where those creatures without a lair were not spawning correctly. I am not sure if they fixed it or not.

Go around Dearic, you should find them there, I found mine to the south of dearic. I saw spawns of minor sludge panthers to the east or west. Check in a 3k radius.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
xiriss

Postby xiriss » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:32 pm

the best place to look for sludge panthers is SE of Dearic, I have not had any problems finding any... ie minors, famished, or greater, infact I use 2 GSP's and a crimson razor cat as my trio
[img:9768354473]http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7882/crittersiggy2dw.jpg[/img:9768354473]

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”