Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Sorry New Question for me ..

Frequent novic CH discussions
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:02 pm

It's a matter of preference I think. My preference is to train the boxes that allow me to keep more creatures in my data pad, since as a beginning CH, you run out of room so often and so fast.

I was told when I started that the best way to do it is to get 2222 first, since that kind of rounds out the overall experience. In a way, that's true. It feels like you're accomplishing things more quickly since you can see the boxes fill up.
One tame at a time :)
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:52 pm

No bother at all. The 'training' branch increases stored pets.

I'm guessing that you are enraptured by all the wonderful information that you're finding in these forums. But it might help you to know that there is a wealth of information scattered throughout this website.

F'rinstance, if you go back to the front page and look right below where you clicked 'forums' to get here, there's a hotlink called 'guides'. That takes you to a section where people have posted numerous guides that prove to be very useful. One guide is called 'CH Skill Tree' and simply shows what each box has to offer in the CH tree.

Also, if you want your CH career to really soar, explore the 'advanced search' feature at the top left corner of the home page. Clicking it takes you to a page with dozens of parameters that you can set. As an example, you could choose tameable - yes; mount - yes and get a list of every creature available for your taming pleasure that you can turn into a mount.

You can sort your results to find which mount has the highest hit points or does the most damage or almost anything you could possibly think of. Go back and modify your search, setting the level to >11, to get a list of all the mounts usable by non-CH.

There is stuff all over this website. It's a great place to spend a while exploring. :)
One tame at a time :)

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”