Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

/tellpet

Frequent novic CH discussions
Caddmuse

Postby Caddmuse » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:08 pm

/tellpet macros do work for training (it's very fast when you want to tame - train - and release back to the wild) and doesn't clog up spatial chat - I use it all the time now without any trouble - It's elimates typo training problems - You have to remember to make the command more than one letter. ex /tellpet attack - :D I have more fun now using my macros than when I tried to type what I wanted my pet to do. Macros and /tellpet are the way to go :D.
M'thyk Muse
Eclipse
budgolem

Postby budgolem » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:26 pm

If anyone could plz send me and email for the macro for creature handler to my charater in game named Bud'Golem on Bloodfin plz ty.
Koireu

Postby Koireu » Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:56 am

I use /tellpet for commands once i train them, but noticed that if i have out my rebel commando, he follows these orders as well. It's a LOT of fun when I have my pet in group, call up my commando, and try to get them BOTH grouped... LOL
For those that have trouble with training and /tellpet, the ctrl, up arrow repeats the last message, so at least you won't have to retype on failed teachings.

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”