Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Total CL

Frequent novic CH discussions
GrenthikLayshen

Total CL

Postby GrenthikLayshen » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:01 am

Just want to verify something Ive heard. Noob question again Im sure, but is it total CL on the field is 70? Making it so you can either have one Bull Rancor on the field or 2 Mauler Grauls correct? Just looking for verification. Thanx again for the info.
Koireu

Postby Koireu » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:17 pm

yes, that is the max for maste CH, 1 lvl 70, or 2 lvl 35's, or 3 that = 70 or less (once you can control that many.
GrenthikLayshen

thanx

Postby GrenthikLayshen » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:27 pm

Thanks for the prompt response...rather disappointing but I kinda figured. CH would be rather...godlike otherwise eh? hehe
Shinjeko

Re: thanx

Postby Shinjeko » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:44 am

[quote:9aff55afba=\"GrenthikLayshen\"]Thanks for the prompt response...rather disappointing but I kinda figured. CH would be rather...godlike otherwise eh? hehe[/quote:9aff55afba]

Hehe.. I used to play Ultima Online.
For years there used to be no cap on the amount of creatures you could control, only on the number of creatures that you can store.

It was possible to go and tame one dragon after another until you got like...lots of dragons.

Target biggest monster --> all kill --> dead in 3 secs.

You lose them when you log out, or when the server goes down, but you can pack a hell of a wallop if you can stand the contempt of our fellow players.

I used to go and tame nightmares - which are horseshaped deamons compareable in power to a dragon - and go and hunt with dozen or so of them. Lets just say that my herd took down pretty much everything rather quickly, and was not as bulky as a lot of dragons. :wink:
[img:e545941f89]http://www.emerald-knights.com/guildhall/files/swgsig.jpg[/img:e545941f89]
Garrett

Postby Garrett » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:08 pm

*smiles at the fond memories* Ahh, I do so miss my drakes :P

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”