Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Wookies and CHing

Frequent novic CH discussions
Jason77

Wookies and CHing

Postby Jason77 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:18 am

This might have been answered before here, but I am new to this website. I am about to start a new character, a Wookie, and I would like to know how that +10, or is it 15, bonus affects the taming of animals? Can you tame higher lvl animals when you first start being a CH or does it just make it easier to do so?

Jason
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:04 am

I believe it just makes it easier. You also have to consider that the armor wookie's get to wear isn't exactly very good compared to rest currently, but there's supposed to be 2 more armors coming out for them soon so it may get that way.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:29 pm

Two benefits for a wookie CH. First, it is easier to tame animals. Second, we can tame aggo & nonaggro the same. We don't need to work up the training tree to tame aggro creatures. That is a big benefit.

You get used to the no-armor thing. I hope the new stuff is better than what's out there.

~Warrote of Bloodfin

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”