Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

How does the vendor work?

Frequent novic CH discussions
itnelmigual

How does the vendor work?

Postby itnelmigual » Wed May 12, 2004 6:01 pm

I'm new at the game and bought most of my high level pets from vendors, now I can tame in the wild most of the pets I've bought in the past and finding that data space is running low.

My question is, how do I deed up a baby pet I've tammed and sell it like the ones I've previously bought?

CH 2214, Rifleman 4343
Koireu

Postby Koireu » Thu May 13, 2004 8:15 am

Unfortunately, I don't believe you can put TRAINED pets on vendor.. Your best bet is to offer free training with purchase. You can trade trained pets in person, of course...
My goal: A Bearded Jax on every Rebel Datapad...
Cyphaze

Postby Cyphaze » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:50 pm

The pet deeds you bought from vendors were newly BE'd pets. Unfortunately, you can't reverse the process for already-tamed pets.
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:01 pm

Like Cyphaze said, the deeds are created by bio engineers, and i think the reason we cant redeed pets may be so that people dont put them on vendors or in backpacks or something for extra storage
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”