Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Best Newbie Planet

Frequent novic CH discussions
Zurlaboo

Best Newbie Planet

Postby Zurlaboo » Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:11 pm

What a lot of great info here. Thank you to those who pointed out about the advanced search stuff on the bestiary guides.

I did an advanced search of babies = yes, <= 22 (5 early boxes trained, ie; 1/2/1/1), non-aggro. I noticed that on this site, many of the creatures are given an overall rating number. I sorted the results by that rating number (using pencil and paper 'cause I couldn't figure out how to get my computer to do it.) According to that sort, Tatooine is the best planet for a CL22 CH. 6 of the top 13, including the top rated Bull Bantha (8.33) are on this planet. Here's the top 13:

Bull Bantha - Tat - 8.33
Vine Rawl - Nab - 8.00
Mountain Murra - Cor - 8.00
Mountain Dewback - Tat - 7.76
Kima - Tal - 7.67
Ronto - Tat - 7.67
Giant Stintaril - Yav - 7.60
Wasteland Cu Pa - Tat - 7.33
Greater Desert Womp Rat - Tat - 7.15
Stintaril Ravenger - Yav - 7.00
Razor Cat - Cor - 6.90
Vicious Huf Dun - Tal - 6.75
Mountain Worrt - Tat - 6.67

Keep in mind, this is by no means a definitive list. There are a number of unrated creatures tamable at this level who aren't on the list. Also, there will be times when a Vine Rawl might be better than a Bull Bantha simply because it uses a medium poison attack. Also, I grew up on Tatooine and I've never seen a Wasteland Cu Pa. I'll have to go exploring this weekend. And my final two creds... get you a vicious huf dun. They shake the planet when they walk and are my personal favorite so far :)

One tame at a time...
Zurl

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”