Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Kiting Creature needed

Frequent novic CH discussions
Eyeke

Kiting Creature needed

Postby Eyeke » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:15 am

Hey guys..
I tried to read as many posts as possible before posting this, to make sure it wasn't redundant..
I've chosen to go with a mix of Squad Leader, Creature Handler, and Rifleman.
I haven't worked out the exact details of it.. But I'll be going 4 0 3 4 in Squad Leader for sure.. and getting enough levels in CH to have two tough pets out at once.. so I'll at least get Management3.. I might as well get management4.. 2 points for 5 pet levels, and tameable mounts!
I'll probably also go up the leg which allows me to store more pets..

With squad leader, I've got enough burst speed and terrain negotiation to kite anyone.. for hours.. hehe. with the range defense bonuses and melee bonuses.. I'll be pretty tough to beat.
I'm also considerring going with Pistol instead of Rifle.
Pistol has better resist defenses, and also more accuracy while moving.
I'm looking for a pet with some kind of root.. or stun.. or even knock down..
In the 40-60 level range.. preferrably..
I'd like to go as low of level as possible.. to have more points for pistoleer.
Any ideas would be very appreciated!
Soneji

Postby Soneji » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:00 am

http://www.swgcreatures.com/searchlisting.asp?babies=1&challenge_choice=GT&challenge_value=40&Submit=AdvSearch

Start with that listing, and just scan though the special attacks on the right. I just glanced, and already saw a few that might be of help.
Soneji
<SM> Storm Marauders
Resident of Riverland Retreat
CH 1001

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”