Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

ch 1101

Frequent novic CH discussions
osskozz

ch 1101

Postby osskozz » Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:00 pm

hey i just decided to pick up CH again. i was at one point early on in my career a MBH with CH 1100, but have since dropped them both. im now working on smuggler and CH and had enough saved up points to get to CH 1101. i was wondering what is the best pet for me to use at this level and if i should join up on hutns to dath and other such places to get xp. I have a level 12 gurrcat with low attack and around 2k ham and i have a baby roba i think it is (its a little pig) that will grow to level 17 it is also a BE pet. thanks for the help im a trandoshan by the way so no wookie bonus's although i have BE pants jacket and swoop hat that i think at 17 to both tameing and wildtameing. thanks for any help
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:48 pm

Hiya Oss,

XP safaris to Dath are a great way to get levels. If you have the means to do it, by all means, go for it!

I know nothing about BE pets, so I'll give you my natural pet perspective. Mountain dewbacks (CL 20) are awesome. Plains Tusk Cats too (CL 17ish). I used a greater mountain womp rat too (CL 22) whose range attack and higher HAM (6500) made him a great puller.

Good luck to you and have fun on Dath :)

One tame at a time,
Zurl
osskozz

Postby osskozz » Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:48 pm

thanks my maxCL is around 18 i think so the dews are out for now
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:04 am

If you go to Corellia, theres lots of Humbabas (CL 18) around the top right quarter of the map. They are pretty good for fighting, and dont have bad HAM either.

EDIT: had to disable smilies for it to show the CL
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”