Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Pet Aging

Frequent novic CH discussions
Gath

Postby Gath » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:45 am

[quote:c41c5786a8=\"Zurlaboo\"]Aww, poor thing :( I'm sure he was trying his best... He might bite better is you have his fangs sharpened? LOL[/quote:c41c5786a8]

Hmm, maybe. Do you know a good dentist that wouldnt mind putting his upper torso into its mouth to reach the back teeth?
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:55 pm

Try Coronet, they seem to have everything there. Master Image Designers, Master Performers, Master Lag...
One tame at a time :)
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:55 pm

/swat Juicer
One tame at a time :)
Ukyo Ranzou

Postby Ukyo Ranzou » Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:13 am

lol @ master lag...

Maybe its a profession?

\"what are you mastering?\"

\"lag\"

\"is it hard?\"

\"Nah u just sit in Coronet and spam msgs all day, and if ur smart you setup a macro so it spams every 10 seconds... then you dont even have to be there!, I had 4 different comments about stfu or something, so I guess im 1/1/1/1 :D\"
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:18 pm

before i quit the game awhile back, i caught two lesser plains bols. i took them out a couple times after i got them and had them fight, then the next day my subscription ran out and i didnt resubscribe for 3 and a half months.

when i came back, both were still level 1. so i think you have to atleast be on the game sometimes for them to grow...
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
ranja123

Postby ranja123 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:37 am

Pets grow much faster when they are out of the datapad...

Keep it stored and is like watching a pot boil, get em out playing and I always feed em after every fight.
I have a ton of crated pet food for this, may not make a difference but it is fun to RP.
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:01 pm

thats apparently not true, ranja, since zatas had the whole not-using-pets-at-all-but-growing-in-one-day-thing
ranja123

Postby ranja123 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:27 pm

Unfortunately Juicer I am not just shooting from the hip and blurting out an answer, I have tested this.

Zatas is testing this with 2 and possibly 3 pets, I have tested this with most available pets and dozens of BE pets. His findings were inconclusive and I have seen similar findings.

Some pets grow fast and some dont, it depends on the \"level\" of pet, higher level pets growing much slower. Granted the devs could have slipped invisible updates on us and changed all we have seen in the past.

I had a BE lvl 48 war gronda that took over 2 full weeks to grow in the datapad, I have no idea how fast it would have grown using it or even if it would have made a difference.

The best way to test this theory now is with many cases and low-high level natural and BE pets to get the proper conclusion for \"today\"...

Granted they could change all this to \"balance\" things and never tell us.

I unfortunately now have a full datapad and am not willing to give up any of these to re-test this issue. I will leave that to you young bucks to prove or disprove the information current for today.
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:29 pm

young bucks party got broken up. haha waht a loser. it was in nashville and the cops came and arrested some ppl or somethin the other night. i hate rap
Rydenn

Postby Rydenn » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:02 am

Judging by zatas's testing I would just have to say it's utterly and completely random. Some will grow fast, some will not, and that's all there is to it I guess.

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”