Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Am I seeing right on xp allocation?

Frequent novic CH discussions
Eltheria

Am I seeing right on xp allocation?

Postby Eltheria » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:01 pm

I am a novice ch and I am working on getting my first boxes yellowed out from 0/0/0/0 to 1/1/1/1. I have noticed that just like Scout xp which was shared between Explore and Hunting that the xp is showing allocated to all four boxes. Is that correct and supposed to be happening? :shock: I have read the faq and new user guides of which were great helps but I hadn't seen this addressed before.

thx in advance.
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:01 pm

Yes they are all in the same pool, so if you get 17.5k exp, all 4 boxes will be ready to be learned, but you can only use the exp to learn one. Actually, I'm glad its that way, so it takes longer to master (might sound kinda weird since most ppl complain about how long it takes), and it makes it more fun
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:45 am

I agree with Juiceboy :)

This is one profession that you either love, learn to love, or leave. It rewards you immediately when you tame your first pet and offers you newer and tougher challenges every step of the way, along with insane moments of jubilation and frustration. It's not uncommon to hear someone say that CH renewed their interest in SWG, myself included :)
One tame at a time :)
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:31 am

Yeah, but im TKM, in a few weeks im gonna be Master CH....dunno what to do after that. maybe I'll make a couple million, drop most of TKA, and master BE? :) that would be pretty fun.....but i couldn't fight
Eltheria

Postby Eltheria » Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:52 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I love ch myself so far. Just was really surprised at the way xp was going. I dropped my unarmed stuff abilities (was working novice tk) and now doing Fencer just because that seems to have a lot of grace and style to the fighting.
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:46 pm

lol i like ur avatar :)

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”