Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

losing resists when put on data pad?

Frequent novic CH discussions
mini-me

losing resists when put on data pad?

Postby mini-me » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:37 pm

I started ch using BE pets, the only time I ever used the \"wild\" pets was train and release; so I never looked at resists of wild pets.

My problem is when I tame a wild creature that has a resist (say 10% to kenetic for example) then after I train it then place it on the data pad and try and examine it, the resists are no longer listed, just the commands, damage speed and hams.

Is this a bug or do tamed pets lose their defences?

I figure its/I'm bugged/missing something, cause why tame a rancor when it has the same def as a durni?
Mini-me
Lowca Galaxy
Master Rifle
Training CH
tka 4000
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:56 pm

nah they dont lose resists, it just doesn't show them in the datapad thing. Call them then examine, and it should show resists again.
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
mini-me

Postby mini-me » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:42 pm

Thx I figured they didnt, but when it didnt show I thought the worst. Ill check next tim I'm able to get online, thanks to hurricane charley my power lines are now down in my back yard
Mini-me

Lowca Galaxy

Master Rifle

Training CH

tka 4000

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”