Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

another newbie

Frequent novic CH discussions
Shesra

another newbie

Postby Shesra » Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:02 pm

hey all. I just started creature handling about a week ago and am now at 1111. I'm really enjoying myself so far and can't wait until I can tame myself something nice and big, like a crimson razor cat. :) this site is a great resource - thanks for having it up!

I play on Scylla and am usually on Tatooine. right now my favorite pet is a level 16 sludge panther that another ch gave me, and I just tamed a dune bantha and a couple of rontos, so I'm excited about watching those grow.
[b:5b28411213]Shesra D'uk[/b:5b28411213]
Novice Creature Handler
BarterTown, Tatooine, Scylla
tido

Postby tido » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:30 am

Good luck to you! Leveling CH might and probably can get slow at times but dont let that bring you down :). It's a good thing people arent afraid to start becoming a CH, true it might not provide you much credits in the end but it will definately pay it back with the funny battles you can do with your pets :).

Im looking forward the HAM changes, buff changes and combat changes because i think our skills will be in high demand after those big changes :). But ill save those to another thread, another time. Anyways, enjoy the profession :)
Shesra

Postby Shesra » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:21 pm

thanks! I'm having a blast so far. my pets aren't as tough as some, but they still rock. I've noticed that with a few I've tamed, as they grow up they look different from the wild critters. my lesser dewback is a very dark green, and my durni is red. it's kind of neat. is that a side effect of taming, or just random colorations in the wild populations?
[b:5b28411213]Shesra D'uk[/b:5b28411213]

Novice Creature Handler

BarterTown, Tatooine, Scylla
Xanth

Postby Xanth » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:59 pm

I always figured it was their natural color...sure would be nice to take your pet to an ID and have it recolored :D , maybe even get a different saddle on the mounts....

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”