Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Milking Pets?

Frequent novic CH discussions
Motherslip

Re:

Postby Motherslip » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:49 am

[quote:c7971b0f21=\"Kyrei Draven\"]Rock on!! :lol:

i am the local milk maid for my city -lol-

i learned the tricks fast when i was grinding BE cause i wanted to make higher XP so had to have milk to grind that 8)

anyway, good job...it takes patience and time and some just dont have that or desire , others enjoy it! i also enjoy the serenity of fishing...many dont do that as well so i have all the galaxy's oceans to myself -lol-

anywany, god job and keep on milkin!![/quote:c7971b0f21]

[b:c7971b0f21][color=yellow:c7971b0f21]Amen to the fishing--a friend of mine made me a magic pole, lol.

I cast that baby in the water, and the fish all stand up and say, \"Me, me!\" :P

I love to fish![/color:c7971b0f21][/b:c7971b0f21]
AKA TootsieDaWookie/Ithi Ok'a/L'essa Ru'Atha/Fewi Ik'Ra

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------
Kyrei Draven

Postby Kyrei Draven » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:00 pm

ahhh the magick pole, we can add that in with the magick beans from jack and the beanstalk and many other wonderful tales (lol) i to have found a wonderous magician who makes magickal poles as well (lol)

anyway, yes i love to fish and just recently won a fishing contest from my town (puffs up with pride) the fish OQ and FL were to die for so was a good idea have a contest, seeing as how you dont get a whole lot a meat from the fish, and well i need bunches...after the contest the meat was given to me !!

i started useing the fish meat when building my creatures and well, yes i know, it is debated wether diff types of meat and such as well as the quality greatly effect the outcome, perhaps i am a wishful thinker but i feel the last few creatures i have made with the higher qual fish and the meat itself gave me better results, as i said though i could be dreaming, which i tend to do quite a bit :oops:

Kyrei
Kyrei Draven MBE
Sunrunner galaxy
Planet Naboo
city of Chimera
Kyrei Draven

Postby Kyrei Draven » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:05 pm

ooo yes i almost forgot!!

i found that after you milk them, if you move away a couple hundred meters, way off your radar and pull out your bike or perhaps kill something else and then go back a few minutes later, you can milk them all over again....i kept doing that and gained a heap load of milk to craft with, all from the same 5 bolle bol's...after i got tired of milking them till they shriveled i went ahead and got a few samples from each as usual then, if lucky i stop before i kill them and set my pet to attack and finish them off and grab thier meat...so the haul for the day was wonderful.

just another helpful tip :D

if someone else poseted these same tips , sorry to sound like a broken record then (lol)

Kyrei
Kyrei Draven MBE

Sunrunner galaxy

Planet Naboo

city of Chimera
Motherslip

Re:

Postby Motherslip » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:45 pm

[quote:38be31d4a9=\"Kyrei Draven\"]ooo yes i almost forgot!!

i found that after you milk them, if you move away a couple hundred meters, way off your radar and pull out your bike or perhaps kill something else and then go back a few minutes later, you can milk them all over again....i kept doing that and gained a heap load of milk to craft with, all from the same 5 bolle bol's...after i got tired of milking them till they shriveled i went ahead and got a few samples from each as usual then, if lucky i stop before i kill them and set my pet to attack and finish them off and grab thier meat...so the haul for the day was wonderful.

just another helpful tip :D

if someone else poseted these same tips , sorry to sound like a broken record then (lol)

Kyrei[/quote:38be31d4a9]

[b:38be31d4a9][color=yellow:38be31d4a9]Thanks for the great tips, Kyrei! I'll use 'em next time I am out1[/color:38be31d4a9][/b:38be31d4a9]

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------
velm

Postby velm » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:03 pm

I have a silly question. What do you use the milk for?
I have some milk and no idea what to do with it. Who uses it? and how.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
Nytar

Postby Nytar » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:46 pm

BEs use it for our tissues. I dunno if any other professions use it or not.
[color=#33CCFF:b375b202e1] Nyter:Genetics[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CCCC:b375b202e1] Tempest[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CC99:b375b202e1] Naboo, Edoras[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CC66:b375b202e1] 6228 -4316[/color:b375b202e1]
velm

Postby velm » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:33 am

aaaah, ok.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
Cyclone

Postby Cyclone » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:14 pm

Don't chefs use milk too? I mean, it's an organic material...
\"Si vis pacem, para belum!\"

Master Swordsman,
Master Creature Handler,
Medic!
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:09 pm

Yup, 'blue milk' is a popular mind boost made by chefs. I'm sure there are other things that they use milk for as well. :)
One tame at a time :)
Motherslip

Postby Motherslip » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:10 pm

[b:2daa55ed71][color=yellow:2daa55ed71]erm--seems I have heard the term \"blue milk somewhere.... :lol: [/color:2daa55ed71][/b:2daa55ed71]

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”