Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Why won't my pets attack?

Frequent novic CH discussions
GodOfGophers

Why won't my pets attack?

Postby GodOfGophers » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:53 am

I've been a novice for a few days now and I'm doing all the training right and everything. I have about six pets and have been getting some good xp with them helping on my missions.

However, yesterday and this morning they will no longer attack. I try my little macro and that doesn't work. I also try /tellpet at (my attack word) but wont' work. I try re-training them and that doesn't work either.

Am I missing something? Is this a bug or are my pets mad at me?

Any help would be great.
Shesra

Postby Shesra » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:27 pm

my pets were acting funny yesterday too. I was fighting with my graul and all of a sudden she left the group and vanished. I checked my datapad and I had the option to \"store\" but it made me wait to store her, just like it would have if she'd been out. I called her after that and she came back. very strange...

before that I couldn't get my pets to group with me. I'd give the command and it would say \"you have invited your pet to join the group\" but the pet wouldn't show up on the HAM bar under mine and I never got the message \"your pet has joined the group.\" when I targeted the pet, I saw the grouped icon by its name.

I suspect some pub10 bugs are messing with our pets.
[b:5b28411213]Shesra D'uk[/b:5b28411213]
Novice Creature Handler
BarterTown, Tatooine, Scylla
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:43 pm

Sounds silly, but try feeding them. Might put them in a better mood. pet them, hug them, love them... ya never know! :)
One tame at a time :)
Gath

Postby Gath » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:35 am

Random bug, I get it at times too. My pets stop listening to commands, so I store it through the radial, most of the times they stay up then too, but I can call them out again (having 2 models of my pet, but one is frozen).

Keep /burstRun available ;)

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”