Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Cats. . .

Frequent novic CH discussions
velm

Postby velm » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:09 pm

I recently found a good way to start getting up there, a buddy of mine is a 'hunter' and he invited me to some of his outings, so we got buffed in coronet starport, and go to Dath to get whatever the animal of the day is. In about two days time, I must have gotten over 52,000 CH, 75,000-100,000 pistol, and 4,000 rifle. It was VERY dangerous, but it is exciting. My razor cat is still a baby, so i am using 'Bob' my dire cat, and 'tiger' my wryx. I try to get them in the battle. I will also look for targets of 'opportunity' if any stumble around.
So far it has worked out good, I feel like i am accomplishing something finally. Doing a job for someone, other than just going to mission terminals, and wandering the countryside aimlessly.
Get hooked with some other hunters, it will go by fast.

(Must say, I met my first immature 'punk' at the space outpost on Dath today. I was not impressed by his dueling. it was not me, but one of the guys my buddy knows who accepted his duel. He made a nice little comment on how he kills hunters or somehting to that effect. It was nice when someone else accepted the duel after our fallen companion was recooperating and 'layed down the smack' on the immature punk. so i tipped him 500 cred. he asked why, and I said, I thanked him for smaking down the immature idiot. He replied he liked doing that to smack talkers.)
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”