Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Taming lvl?

Frequent novic CH discussions
BlooDFoX

Taming lvl?

Postby BlooDFoX » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:56 am

Ok, im staring at a female razor cat (baby). Ive got 1/1/1/3 so my skills are

Taming Wild Creatures +35
Max number of pet levels +25

and according to [url]http://www.swgcreatures.com/detail.asp?creatureID=526[/url] they are CL 22, so why cant I dont I have the option to tame it?!

Please respond and tell me whats up in lamens terms because Ive been looking here at posts about CL vs player skills and I dont understand most of the posts, the other ones just arent relevant to my situation.
Isobi

Hey

Postby Isobi » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:02 am

Most likely they have a high Ferocity level if ur despret just get a master CH to get u 1 and u should be able to controll it for a while.............I got a Grand Wrix today :P
I'm trying my hardest to get a NSEL if u can join a mission with me you always know who can get u free pets anytime im on........Shadowfire is where im at :) My fav pet is Hawk the Grand Wrix and Spikez the Kimogila
DarthMarksman

Postby DarthMarksman » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:19 am

I'm guessing this is where the Wookie's +10 is a benefit.
\"Until the lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.\"

-African Hunting Proverb
Isobi

Yeah

Postby Isobi » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:20 pm

U really should put what galaxy ur in Darth
I'm trying my hardest to get a NSEL if u can join a mission with me you always know who can get u free pets anytime im on........Shadowfire is where im at :) My fav pet is Hawk the Grand Wrix and Spikez the Kimogila

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”