Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Hello wonderfull world of taming!

Frequent novic CH discussions
Cyclone

Hello wonderfull world of taming!

Postby Cyclone » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:59 pm

I'm new on these forums and new in Creature Handler (curently 0/1/0/1). I just want to say hello to everyone... \"Hello everyone!\" and post it here cause I thought it was the best forum to post my Introduction. I curently am using a swamp gurrcat (love it's speed) although it's still a baby (level 3/12)...

I got to be Creature Handler after my guild member was paying a nice sum of money to buy Dantooine herbivore meat. Now at that time I had my template all figured out and was going for a full melee teplate (master Teras Kasi with a bunch of defence lines, so full PvP) and had Exploration IV which I loved and wanted to give it up last. When hunting I learned Hunting IV, because I wanted to get the best out of the creatures (got the xp from hunting) and then I got the message that I now qualify for novice creature handler. I said to myself... Ok, I'll use the xp for the village... But the novice became tempting and I said \"I'll learn the skill for fun, to see how it's like\"... And learned it and probably never droping it! I read about the life you guys live in the game and it attracted me even more... So that's how I became a Creature Handler!

If you feel like moving this topic to another forum, where you think it belongs more, move it!
\"Si vis pacem, para belum!\"

Master Swordsman,
Master Creature Handler,
Medic!
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:03 pm

Welcome Cyclone :)

Always a pleasure to find fresh energy on the boards (especially Latin speaking energy :)) I hope that you find the challenges and frustrations of this profession as rewarding as many of us have. It is truely a profession in which you make your own future! Please ask lots of questions, make us feel useful LOL. I just started a second CH on Ahazi who is also at 0/1/0/1, so I'll be close at hand to what you're going through. Above all else, have fun, and bring back lots of stories!

\"I swear, I tamed it and it was thiiiii..............iiiis big!\"
One tame at a time :)
Cyclone

Postby Cyclone » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:28 pm

Thank you! Umm... Sorry to disapoint you, but I really don't speak latin. It's just that my friend speaks it (sort of) and he was at my house visiting when I was just signing up for my first forums (Bioware)... Anyway, I couldn't choose a signature, I just didn't have any ideas. Then he said to me. \"Wait, I have a latin phrase that you could use\"... He told me what it meant and I loved it and it has been my signature ever since...
\"Si vis pacem, para belum!\"

Master Swordsman,

Master Creature Handler,

Medic!

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”