Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

hello

Frequent novic CH discussions
JohnDeereMan

hello

Postby JohnDeereMan » Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:57 am

Hey guys
ive been playing this game for a while and ive decided 2 become a CH so i need a few tips
first what creatures tare the best?
does any1 play on intrepid?
if any1 wants 2 seel sum lrealy good low lv pets ?
im Johndeeereman on intrepid
thanx alll
JD 8O
velm

Postby velm » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:01 pm

If you go to the General forum, there a thread that has CH by servers. Looks to be about 2-3 per server
As far as getting good CH xp, well, you will hear different things, again, i think there a thread floating around somewhere. But, I just came back from quick trip to Dant, and got 820 per Frienzed Graul with my Razor cat. That was pretty impressive. If you got to Dath, you can get 680-720 per Surefoot Bagerset.
As far as 'low' lvl goes, I pretty tamed everythng I could. For a while I was running around with Female Dire cats off of Corelia.
Going will be slow at first as you only get xp for getting a kill with an animal. As long as your pet scores at least one hit, you will get xp for it. I would recommend getting buffed in C'net starport and go to Endor/Dath/Dant. Dath has a lot of things that will get you up there. Just stay away from the Nightsisters, and rancors. I also try to avoid the slaves, as they can come in groups and it annoys me.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
JohnDeereMan

thanx

Postby JohnDeereMan » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:36 pm

thanx for the info man
JD 8O
intrepid, johndeereman feel free 2 look me up
smuggler 0/2/2/0
master Combat medic
soon master merchant master smuggler then CH and BH
if underground ever invites you 2go2 \"the bunker\" step in front of a speeding AV21 and save your self the trip.
velm

Postby velm » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:44 pm

NP, and I still do tame pretty much everything that has 'baby' in it. Mostly out of curiosity now. Well, I dont tame chubas anymore. But it is an interesting profession. I am 3/3/1/2 and looking to go TKA to even it out.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
Cyclone

Postby Cyclone » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:55 am

Dungeons are also a great way to advance in CH or almost any other non crafting proffesion. It's great because of high spawn rate and a lot of tough creatures. But that's just grinding...
\"Si vis pacem, para belum!\"

Master Swordsman,
Master Creature Handler,
Medic!

Return to “CH Newbie Help Zone”