Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Pets for Entertainers

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Calyx

Pets for Entertainers

Postby Calyx » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:52 pm

Greetings All,
I am an entertainer looking for a Corellian butterfly or a pygmy Bantha to have as a sidekick while I entertain :D ...does anyone know if these can be captured and trained as babies? I'd like to find a MCH on the Corbantis server on Corellia who may be able to help me with this quest. Thanks for taking the time to read my post :D
Happy Friday!!!
Calyx
Corbantis/Corellia
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:40 pm

Sounds like a wonderful idea. You probably wouldn't even need a MCH for it either. Just someone skilled enough to grab whatever critter it is. I hear the pharple's from Lok are pretty nice as just pets. They're flightless birds that are, erm, cute.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Calyx

Postby Calyx » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:27 pm

THank you for the info, i will certainly look for one :D have a good weekend!!
Calyx
Apothica

Postby Apothica » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:46 am

Greetings,

Im a MCH on Chimeara server. Most of my clients like the horned rasps (or most rasps). They dont lvl past 10, and look rather pleasent. basically any pet listed here (on this site) lvl10 lower, anyone can own. just need to be Tamed, trained and transfered!

Apothica
Nightsister Ranger 4/4/4/4
^i^
Shesra

Re:

Postby Shesra » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:03 pm

[quote:f7c449f7b2=\"Yvesof\"]I hear the pharple's from Lok are pretty nice as just pets. They're flightless birds that are, erm, cute.[/quote:f7c449f7b2]

unfortunately these guys don't have babies. :( they are adorable and I'd love to have one.
[b:5b28411213]Shesra D'uk[/b:5b28411213]
Novice Creature Handler
BarterTown, Tatooine, Scylla
bismarck2

Postby bismarck2 » Tue May 31, 2005 8:13 am

i usta be a ch. but recently no more, but my brother is and we both are on corbantis server. you should tell me or him... i am Bismarck and he is Orenklew, right now i am not sure if his lvl is high anof but, what i can say is, a realllyy good pet would be this really small bird from talus, they look just like song birds in real life, there small they fly around and before the cu they were only lvl 9, so if they got weaker they would make a great pet.

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”