Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

special attack definitions

General site discussion area
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:55 pm

I thought Force Strike was a single target attack. Maybe I did forget what it was, but I could have sworn it was Force Blow.

The area combo is on the giant duno kimo. If I can find a giant kimo to confirm one way or the other, I'll update this.
ijiamee

Postby ijiamee » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:53 pm

Just my 0.02. I can see any special attacks that my creatures have. I'm a 4/0/4/0 Scout and a 4/3/4/3 CH

No ranger skills. :)
ForceAssassin

Special Attacks

Postby ForceAssassin » Thu May 13, 2004 4:49 am

I know its possible to get more levels of poison (its happened to my toon more than once). Does poison from our pets also stack up? For instance, I was thinking about BEing 3 lvl 23 anglers and spamming their strong poison attack, will the effects stack? or... does each level of sustaining poison take you from mild up the tree to strong so it stops at 110? Would be good to know before I waste my time. Thx

=Force Assassin
~Nunc lento sonitu, dicunt, morieris.~
ForceAssassin

Reply to Lantyssa

Postby ForceAssassin » Thu May 13, 2004 4:51 am

Lantyssa, go to Kimo Town (the POI) on Lok, there's a GDK there to inspect. If you see several kimogila hatchlings, someone's killed it, try going back in 1 hour, five minutes.

Have fun,
Force Assassin
~Nunc lento sonitu, dicunt, morieris.~
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed May 26, 2004 8:19 pm

Your BE pet will not work at this time. Poison, disease and knockdown do not work on command.
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:18 pm

what is AoE?
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:18 am

Area of Effect

Think of it as a cone attack extending from the creature. :wink:
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Kagato

Postby Kagato » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:17 am

[quote:d6a359697c=\"Lantyssa\"]Your BE pet will not work at this time. Poison, disease and knockdown do not work on command.[/quote:d6a359697c]

So on a tamed creature ( from the wild), can you stack poison or make it stronger by spamming the special?

for example i have a Gaping Spider Recluse, which has poison spray. I have tested it somewhat but the people i test it on tell me it says the poison gets worse but it never ticks for more than 110 dmg, does it maybe just last longer?
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

Re:

Postby Iakimo » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:56 am

[quote:433e24f7c8=\"Electro\"]CripplingStrike - Lowers the posture of the enemy
PlagueStrike - AoE disease attack
PoisonSpray - AoE poison attack
Mild/Medium/Strong Poison - Takes away a certain amount from one pool every 15 seconds. Mild is 40 damage, Medium is 90, and Strong is 110.
Mild/Medium/Strong Disease - Causes a certain amount of wounds every 15 seconds. Not sure of exact values, but Mild is weakest and Strong is strongest.
OpenWounds - AoE health bleed, dependent on how many wounds the opponent has.

The rest should be self explanitory I would think. I don't know about ForceStrike and ForceBlow, but I think they are AoE knockdowns maybe. And as for Area Combo, that just causes a lot of random status effects in the form of an AoE.[/quote:433e24f7c8]

[b:433e24f7c8]Intimidate[/b:433e24f7c8] reduces your opponent's attack-damage output by half. One of the most important state changes in the game. It's like doubling your HAM.

[b:433e24f7c8]Stun[/b:433e24f7c8]reduces the victim's damage output by 15%, and slows his attack rate. It does other things as well, like further impeding his ability to get back on his feet after a knockdown/dizzy strike, and prevents him from many actions like healing and feigning death.

[b:433e24f7c8]Blind[/b:433e24f7c8] impairs the victim's attack accuracy.
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan
Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!
Rydenn

Re:

Postby Rydenn » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:57 am

[quote=\"Kagato\"][quote:9191bfb1cf=\"Lantyssa\"]
for example i have a Gaping Spider Recluse, which has poison spray. I have tested it somewhat but the people i test it on tell me it says the poison gets worse but it never ticks for more than 110 dmg, does it maybe just last longer?[/quote:9191bfb1cf]

Yes, the poison stacks, but does not take more than the max damage allowed for the poison. It could be that the very first time the poison takes effect it only takes off about 100 health, then if you stack it, let's say the max damage it could do is 120, well then it will do 120. Also each time you stack it, it adds on some extra time, I made my friend poisoned and it lasted for about 12 minutes (it stacked three times) This was done with my Gaping Spider Queen

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”