Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Deleting old DNA

If you find any bugs with the SWGCreatures.com website (NOT SWG THE GAME!), be sure to let me know!
Anarrion

Deleting old DNA

Postby Anarrion » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:56 pm

Before they nerfed courage and dependability, I had added some DNA with high values - Courage around 600ish, Dependability 750-1000, etc. I just deleted some of the DNA samples I had added, but it would be nice if I could do a search for all DNA added by me.

I'm not sure what the upper limits are now on Courage and Dependability, but anything over 500, I would expect, is no longer current. Doing a sort, descending, on Courage or Dependabilty would probably find most of the old DNA.

I won't start adding new DNA until I'm sure all of the no-longer-valid DNA I added has been removed.
Anarrion

Postby Anarrion » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:05 pm

I see there is some DNA with Fortitude, Cleverness, and/or Dependability equal to 1000. I seriously doubt this is valid.
Kelsaka
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby Kelsaka » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:43 am

I only started adding DNA again yesterday, and they are all 'fresh' samples so I assume they should all be fine?
Kelsaka Rymi - Master Tailor/Master Merchant
Maisaka Rymi - Scout/Master Pistoleer

Return to “Bug Reports”